Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Project Manager Life Science Data Systems and Lab Infrastructure
Provide RDMS with a solution (that could be a set of tools and processes) that will, control Data acquisition, accelerate access and data evaluation, provide high reporting capabilities reducing the need to prepare extra documentation. Data integrity is one of the project’s major objective even when the activities are not considered GMP.
Project/Programme Manager experienced in the biotech industry with proven record implementing solutions for all R&D activities from cell development to market.
– PM/PL who has setup lab infrastructures and systems (eLN, LIMS, …) incorporating instruments from the lab like LC, MS, USP, DSP…
– Strong understanding and experience in agile methodology would be a plus.
– Provide guidance based on experience to avoid reinventing the wheel.
– Ability to propose reliable solutions for the biotech labs.
– From the User Requirements define what tools could/should be implemented.
– Define a strategy including data protection and data integrity throughout the whole program
– Organize the vendor selection
– Take full ownership of the implementation of the tools.
– English speaking role, French a distinct advantage