Stockholm Area – 85Euros /hour
We are looking for you who are a talented IT Project Manager to lead and secure the delivery of our Sales Store IT Solution. If you are searching for an exciting IT opportunity – join our client!
The Division Sales Store is responsible for the development and delivery of IT systems and related services enabling sales in stores across the H&M Group globally. These include the POS (Point of Sale) solution, EFT (Electronic Fund Transaction) system, RFID Solution, and more. The store is the heart of our business. Division Sales Store stand for a strong business understanding and we translate our customers’ needs into a cost efficient, scalable IT-delivery.
We are now looking for a Project Manager to lead project teams consisting of solution architect, requirement analyst, QA Lead and rollout manager. Our IT solutions are developed and operated by external suppliers where the Project Manager leads and governs the project together with the team in close cooperation with the supplier. There is a unique scope for each project, with collaboration with people from all over the world. Some projects are country specific and some includes rollout in a large number of countries. To be successful in this role we believe you are a leader with the ability to understand our business and complex environment as well as bringing energy and motivation to your colleagues. You are pragmatic, focused, have great delivery capacity and likes high pace. You are a solution- and result oriented person with the ability to be flexible, show initiative and respond quickly when situations change.
In this role, you will work closely with our principal suppliers, our global business representatives and our country business and IT representatives. The job may include travel as well as flexible hours since your project may operate in another time zone.
Your to do-list includes:
- Lead a team that consists of a project team that consists of a solution architect, requirement analyst, QA lead and a rollout manager
- Lead project activities and manage relations with the IT delivery teams and stakeholders
- Coordinating and steering cross functional activities
- Interact with Country business and IT representatives
- Interact with authorities in different markets
- Cooperate with our suppliers
- Understand business needs and requirements on a high level in cooperation with our business representatives
- Report to the steering group and other stakeholders
- Project management of IT solutions (+5y)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate others
- Extensive experience of working with different nationalities and cultures
- Extensive experience of working with external suppliers
- Experience of working with POS systems is an advantage
- Experience from working in retail is an advantage
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with a business oriented mindset
- Knowledge in PPS or other project steering methodologies.