Helsinki – Negotiable
Experince: 8-10 years
Skills Requirement Technical Skills
Excellent hands on experience on following Products:
– HP devices MSRs series, Procurve 2610
– Cisco Catalyst Nexus 9k, ASR, 6500, 3750 and 2900 series Switches
– Wireless LAN Controllers,Cisco & Hp Load Balancer, F5 LTM/GTM, Riverbed and Access Points
– Cisco IOS Software
– Any Network Management System (Solar Winds ORION etc)
Design network in combination of Cisco & NON Cisco Products.
Implement and Manage SDN-SDWAN, optimisers & Compressions devices for Riverbed.
Implement and Manage Wireless LAN various OEM Aruba & Cisco & ALacatel.
Excellent hands on experience on the following Technologies:
– Routing Protocols – OSPF, EIGRP, BGP
– Switching – L2 and L3 LAN switching technologies, VLANs, IEEE802.1Q Trunking, EtherChannel
– MPLS, MPLS/VPN, MP-BGP
Excellent knowledge on the following:
– TCP/IP protocol suite
– Application protocols – HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SNMP, SSL etc.
– Network Security – IPSec VPN, AAA Architecture, TACACS+, RADIUS
– Wireless Networking Technologies, Wireless LAN security
– DHCP and DNS Architecture
– Network Firewalls – NAT, PAT
Excellent network troubleshooting skills. Must be able to quickly identify and resolve network related issues in smallest possible time.
Excellent communication skills. Must be able to clearly interact with the customer, understand the requirements and communicate with the off-shore team. Must be able to participate and represent the team in Change and Incident management meetings.
Excellent leadership skills.
Excellent Project Management skills.
CCNP, RCSA, CCIE/RCSP WAN(Riverbed Certified Solution Accociate/Professional) Preffered Certification Preffered