New South Wales – Sydney – CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Excellent Career Growth Opportunities!
- Professional Work Environment!
- Convenient Location!
Our Client is looking for an experienced Project Manager.
The role is essentially a field consulting role delivering high end project management services, or related advice and guidance. The Project Manager may also be required to provide bid support and undertaken practice development activities.
The Project Manager will have responsibility for projects that are aligned with specific output requirements (eg Milestones) to the overall Program.
The role requires the following skills and capabilities:
- Must have worked with as onshore/offshore teams
- Highly Desirable, experience of working for a large Consulting Companies
- Experience with budgetary responsibility for projects in the order of at least $1m.
- Ability to travel (Interstate and international) from time to time, as required
- Desirable, experience in at least one of the following major technologies:
- SAP AND/OR
- PeopleSoft AND/OR
- JDE AND/OR
- OR similar TO any OF THE ABOVE
- Experience of at least 1-2 successful large projects with full accountability
- Experience in managing large programs preferably, in ONE or MORE in the following areas:
- Organisational Transformation.
- ERP/CRM/BI Implementations.
- PMO Design, Build, Operate.
- Very strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent Budget management skills
If the above sounds like THE perfect opportunity for you, then kindly send your DETAILED resume in a Word format to Aroop Banerjee at Pro-Active Human Resources (see below) or for any further information.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aroop Banerjee, quoting Ref No. PRO-HR/AB/2018-2020Syd.