Dublin – Up to EUR500 per Day
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
.NET Developer wanted, Dublin
- Demonstrated experience in .NET Framework
- Extensive knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable components using Angular
- GUI design and responsive layouts (HTML, CSS)
- Experience of ASP.NET MVC and C#
- Experience with common patterns in distributed systems (eg REST, CQRS, SOA, SaaS, web applications)
- Strong background in designing and building Microservice architectures
- Hands on experience of AWS and/or OpenStack Cloud architecture
- Experience of Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or 2017
- Experience of Unit Testing and Mocking tools, preferably Test Driven Development.
- Professional experience with an Agile development methodology, preferably Kanban.
- Broad technical knowledge, ranging from applications to Back End systems. Hands on experience with many technologies.
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation.
- Experience with multi-currency and multi-language (International) environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Results oriented with a strong/demonstrated track record of successful delivery.
- Previous experience presenting to both technical and non-technical individuals in project teams (developers & managers) to communicate design considerations, project status, and other technical issues that affect the software life cycle.
Up to EUR500 per Day