Dubai, United Arab Emirates
SAP Senior Project System & PPM Consultant
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP Senior Project System & PPM Consultant with a client of ours based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Rate: Market Rate
* Guide the business in respect to the advice from the Implementation Partner, the adoption of standard S4HANA best-practice processes, including options and business impacts.
* Pro-actively engage with the Implementation Partner, Key Business Representatives and IT stakeholders to ensure that all the requirements are agreed upon and delivered.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
* Minimum experience of 5 to 7 years in Implementation & Support for SAP Project Systems
* Minimum Experience of 3 to 4 Implementations & support projects for SAP Project Systems
* Must hold minimum of relevant Bachelor’s Degree
* Relevant SAP certification will be highly considered
* Should have Knowledge of SAP Project & Portfolio Management (PPM)
* Should have Excellent working experience in configuration of SAP Project Systems & PPM
* Should have Experience in at least 1 S/4 HANA Implementation Project
* Hands-on experience in scope understanding, business process mapping, configuration, testing (Unit, Integration & User Acceptance), assistance on development of custom objects.
* Should be proficient in the following functionalities of SAP Project Systems & Project & Portfolio Management
* Project Structure, Project Definition, Coding mask, Status Management, Work Breakdown Structure, Network and activities
* Project Profile, Network Profile, Budget profile, Scheduling profile etc.
* Integration and designing solutions for CO activities ie result analysis, period end activities.
* Cost Planning: Automatic Costing (Network costing), East Cost Planning, Unit Costing, and hierarchical cost planning.
* Project Cash Management.
* Planning layouts for Cost planning, Payment Planning and SKF Planning.
* Period end closing and Project settlement.
* Sound knowledge on functions of SAP PPM objects like Portfolios, Projects, Buckets, Initiatives, Items, Phases, Tasks, Checklist and checklist items, Portfolio and Bucket Hierarchy Management.
* Good experience on Financial and Capacity planning functionality.
* Portfolio and Project Administration in SAP PPM including Template Management.
* Should have good understanding on standard Analytics & work with Analytics team for development of reports & dashboards
* Should be aware about Standard Analytics available in S/4 HANA & work with Analytics team for development of reports & dashboards
* Should have good knowledge of Integration of Project Systems with other modules of SAP like Finance, Controlling, Sales, Procurement etc.
* Should prepare functional specifications for Customizations & Reports & work with technical team for new developments & enhancements
* Should support Business for Preparation of Test cases, End user manuals & Data migration activities
* Should have strong communication, presentation & documentation skills
* Skilled in problem solving, end user training, go-live preparation, post go-live hand holding.
* Should be a team player as well as an individual contributor
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
Whitehall Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.