Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Negotiable
Applicants who require a work visa welcomed
- Degree or Honors (12+3 or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent IT related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 10+ Years of Experience in Architecture and Security
- Deep Knowledge of Architecture Methods, Principles and Patterns.
- Solid Understanding of TOGAF, SABSA, IASA, Zachman and other Enterprise Architecture frameworks, certification is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of Information Security standards including ISO 27001, PCI DSS.
- Certification in GIAC, CISSP-ISSAP (Information System Security Architecture Professional)
- Understanding of capability frameworks such as CMMI.
- Understanding of industry standard development methods (eg RUP, SCRUM)
- Understanding of ITIL Framework.
- Strong Architectural and Technical leadership qualities
- Solid Experience in Cyber security solution architecture and system integration
- Cyber security operations and services work experience
- Design and govern an enterprise wide security capabilities architecture in line with the organization business strategy, regulatory requirements and security policies.
- Lead the development of the security strategy, architecture, governance, and roadmaps
- Define the security architectural principles and standards in line with the business and IT strategy, Cyber Security Policies and industry practices.
- Advocate for and contribute to the development and enforcement of cyber security policies across all systems and solutions.
- Support audit, risk assessment and compliance functions by designing solutions to address findings and risks.
- Work closely with other architects within the team to ensure alignment with cyber security strategy and architecture.
- Help guide business units to implement suitable cyber security solutions for their needs while adhering to standards and policies.
- Deliver cyber security capabilities architectural artifacts during project life cycle
- Identify potential areas of improvement in the enterprise cyber security capabilities
The principal security architect should have qualified to deliver solutions based on the following technologies: SAP Security Cloud security Infrastructure Technologies Encryption, Masking and Key Management Data Classification and Data Leakage Prevention Network security Web Application Security Technologies Endpoint Security SIEM and Log Management Identity and Access Management Forward and Reverse Proxy
- Strong ability to deliver architectural artifacts such as: reference architectures, high-level design, conceptual diagrams.
- Skills in presenting information to different audiences at the suitable level of detail
- Openness to new ideas, with a mindset of continuous development and improvement
- Good communication skills with deep technical knowledge and practicality
- Strong business sense and balancing between user needs with security needs
- Solid technical leadership skills and stakeholder management
- Experience in modern SAP Architecture, securing cloud & on premise environments.
- Experience with SAP security components and SAP products.
- Experience in SAP BAU activities such as roles authorizations, IAM etc
- Has technical knowledge on over the Internet exposed services and security measures to protect it
- The candidate should be able to see the wider-picture and how the various components of security become part of the overall solution
- Must be able to advise and know what to ask when it comes to security related topics such as infrastructure, data, integration, user access etc.
- Has exposure to SAP SDLC and various technologies supported by SAP
- Has experience protecting user access via multiple channels such as mobile, web, desktop using various technologies such as SAP SNC, SSO, OAuth 2.0, JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Is able to advice on encryption methods and best practices on various integration & data at rest scenarios.
Note: Only candidate/s with similar experience will be contacted.
12 months (renewable)