Hamburg, Germany – marktüblich
Harvey Nash GmbH supports many of Germany’s leading organisations to source, recruit and manage the highly skilled IT and engineering talent they need to succeed in an increasingly technology-driven world.
We offer some of the most interesting and challenging roles where you get to work with the latest IT Technologies with some of the biggest clients in Germany.
For our client, a global leader in social media, we are looking for an IT Field Technician in Hamburg.
The technician is to assist in the management of IT operations and application support at local offices. This position is responsible for maintaining quality IT services within the department.
– Act as the main point of contact for internal IT support requests.
– Provides hardware/software support and technical education to end users on computer, mobile devices and printers.
– Troubleshoots Mac, Windows and Linux software and hardware for end users through walk-ups, chat and video conference.
– Troubleshoots iPhone and Android mobile phones, iPads, Mifi’s and other IT related hardware in-office, such as printers.
– Sets up mobile phone, MDM, email, VPN, and Internet access for users via secure company network.
– General Network troubleshooting for network connectivity issues, including digital authentication, remote access, secure Wi-Fi and wired connectivity to the internal network.
-Prepares and deploys equipment for end users and manage the inventory of equipment
– Onboarding administration and manages new hire hardware
– Performs set-ups, break-downs, and transports of equipment, such as monitors on an as-needed basis for new and existing end users.
– A deep understanding of root-cause analysis and the ability to perform command line troubleshooting to resolve individual application failures.
– Strong understanding of Mac OS architecture (including system administration, applications, OS Configuration and troubleshooting)
– Strong knowledge of Windows. Linux knowledge is a plus.
– Very good Active Directory and basic AD administration knowledge
– Very good Cloud storage services experience
– Basic terminal command knowledge
– Basic network understanding including TCP/IP, UDP, IP schemas, LAN/WAN design and administration, and wireless networking is desirable.
– Experience troubleshooting for Mac and Windows as related to video conferencing
– Written and spoken English know-how is demanded, all documentation will be in English
– German language is not needed
If you are interested in this vacancy, we would be pleased to receive your updated CV, availability and your yearly salary expectations.
Reference number: 350499
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.