Berlin – EUR65k – EUR80k per annum + Relocation Package
Senior Product Manager – Berlin – €80,000 + Relocation Package!
This is a brilliant opportunity for an English-Speaking Product Manager to join one of Germany’s Leading analytic software businesses. Based in Berlin they would consider someone living in Germany who speaks fluent, business English or someone who is looking to re-locate to Berlin. They will offer a generous relocation package.
This role is with a leading Data Analytics business that provides its Cloud based Products to businesses across Germany, with a number of clients in the Automotive sector. They also develop data products from scratch, with a heavy emphasis on APi’s that enable large businesses to have one central hub for all data.
Responsibilities for Senior Product Manager:
- Work in a highly collaborative environment to ensure the continuous improvement and development of new, market leading analytic platforms.
- Guide and mentor team members, you will be expected to lead from the front. Whilst not the team manager you will be a hub of expertise and drive the team towards successful delivery.
- Create and own the Product roadmap and vision, engage with stakeholders and customers to create a cohesive product plan.
- Effectively break down and prioritise requirements.
- Work closely with the development and design teams to product vision is consistent.
- Manage products from Inception, through MVP and then to full release.
- Maintain a great relationship with Customers and keep up to date with market competition.
Experience and skills required for the Senior Product Manager:
- Strong demonstrable experience of leading the build of Products from inception through to development.
- A product manager with a good understanding of software development or who started their career in development would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent ability to define and prioritise product features.
- Experience working in an extreme programming environment would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of open-source and/or data analytics products would be preferred.
- A successful background working in an Agile environment, knowledge of Lean Start-up would also be beneficial.
- Fluent in English. Fluent/Strong German would be helpful but is not essential for this position.
The Senior Product Manager role is based in Berlin- in the Mitte district. The company are offering re-location support for those who do not currently live in Germany.
The Senior Product Manager role will pay in the region of €65,000-€80,000 depending on skills and experience.