Singapore, 50% Home based + 50% Travel – Up to 150kSGD (negotiable)
Business Development Manager is required by our client, is the leading SAP-on-AWS global service provider.
Our client provides a good reward as well as bonus for delivery over and beyond, and keeping working hours at a normal level. We can offer exposure to the latest cloud based technology and you will be working with a team of experienced consultants. Each consultant has 5 days per year to spend on their Pet Project. Most of the work is delivered remotely, enabling a more flexible lifestyle for our team members. We are open, honest and are always happy to share our knowledge.
We are looking a Business Development Manager with SAP Business One experience or similar ERP who can successfully work either farming or hunting route to market.
As Business Development Manager you will primarily be responsible for achieving Software & Service Solution sales targets within assigned client groups.
To achieve these targets you will:
- Generate leads and qualified opportunities from decision makers in the UK SAP market;
- Work with the Subject Matter Experts in converting leads and qualified opportunities in closed deals, including organising demo’s, workshops, webinars and other interactions;
- Work with the Managing Director in ensuring commercially attractive and viable, profitable commercial propositions are made to ensure leads and qualified opportunities are converted into closed deals.
To assist you in achieving those targets, you will be assigned secondary responsibility for:
- Building and maintaining constructive working relationships with the wider team;
- Building and maintaining the network of known decision makers’ in the SAP UK market, and in particular for SAP Technology areas within those companies;
- Building a relationship with known SAP Technology decision makers’ that will assist in targeting those decision makers for Software and Service Solutions on a just in time’ basis;
- Building and maintaining a relationship with assigned Software providers with which we have (more or less) exclusive arrangements of representation within the UK market
The Business Development Manager should have all or most of the following…
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive in the AisaPac region
- Should be already based in Singapore
- Experience with SAP/SAP Business One, or other similar ERP offering
- Hands-on experience with or aptitude to learn multiple sales techniques (including cold calls);
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations;
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field;
- Previous experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus.
Fantastic opportunity for a rewarding role working on cutting edge Cloud technology in an autonomous working environment. Please get in touch with a CV ASAP for an initial telephone interview