Hamburg, Germany – negotiable
For our client, a worldwide famous company, specialized in Internet-related services and provider of the most used web search engine worldwide, we are currently hiring a technical Marketing Coordinator (m/f/d)
– Contact point for marketing agencies, in charge of tracking performance, setting realistic targets, growing business, presenting new advertising solutions
– Work in close cooperation with marketing agencies, analyse ongoing campaigns and possible opportunities of growth
– Research, listen, ask questions, solve problems, improve agency performance
-“speak the language” of agencies, (while talking directly to key decision makers or creating the right communication materials)
– Transfer acquired knowledge internally and coordination with the involved sales teams
– BA/BSc degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
– Strong experience in marketing, online media and performance/programmatic advertising
– Established network of contacts and considerable sales experience within the media and agency space.
– Strong communicator, great analytical and problem solving skills.
– Fluent in English and German.
Our offer to you:
– Employment contract with Nash direct with an attractive relocation and salary package
– An exciting environment and cutting-edge projects at global brands and hidden champions
– Personal and individual support by our Account Managers and HR team
– Be part of the Nash direct team and connect with your colleagues throughout Germany
Interested? Then we would love to receive your application and we guarantee a quick feedback!
For more information on the role please get in touch with Daniela Trotus ( (see below) )
For over 30 years, Nash direct has been helping remarkable people to win exciting roles at world-leading technology companies in Germany. Our Mission is to give our employees the best possible experience in working with us.