Singapore – Negotiable SGD
This client is a multi-billion dollar trade finance firm with over 24 years track record providing inventory solutions to multi-national companies. As an award winning and leading trade finance specialist, our clients has a diversified portfolios across both developed and emerging markets.
They key responsibilities include:
- To attract, develop and grow new business specifically with Mid cap, Large Corporates and Multi-National companies who have annual turnover > $300m, where the registered office of the prospect/client is with (location) import/export flows of goods and services.
- A target contact list of Banks, non-bank financial institutions, top tier accountants, PE houses and companies will be agreed with the Head of Sales for Singapore and allocated to the BD Manager. The BD Manager will become the key contact point to the allocated names to introduce the business and to identify and win new and repeat business.
- The BD Manager is expected to already have a very strong existing client contact base and/or demonstrate an impressive network of financial institutional contacts who operate in the Large Corp/Multi’s and Asset Based Lending space with the view to securing some early successes.
- The solutions this client provide tailored niche and innovative working capital solutions that provide every opportunity to win business. The key benefits you will provide will include;
-structuring finance for inventory, before purchase or already at the company premises.
-receivables structuring on longer tenors.
-providing liquidity, extended working capital solutions.
-creating potential balance sheet enhancement to the client.
-generating improved purchasing power for the clients we work with.
– The BD Manager will have at their disposal all Middle Office and Back Office support within their respective Falcon offices
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to interact, network and build relationships above SME level.
- Min 10 years operating within the financial services industry but specifically having worked in Trade/working capital/Asset Based Lending and/or Supply Chain Finance. Having worked in more than one asset class would be an advantage.
- Experience working and structuring transactions at large corporate or Multi’s level.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit important with positive team ethics.
- Proven ability to hit and exceed targets with mid to large corporate or multi-national companies.
- Knowledge of working with UCP 600 trade terms, inventory and/or Off-Balance Sheet solutions will be an advantage or as a minimum, the ability to demonstrate accelerated learning of technical factors surrounding asset finance solutions.
This client has a very competitive remuneration scheme that is one of the best in the market. the top performers will be awarded with excellent bonus scheme.