Gothenburg – EUR50 – EUR55 per hour
Our client is looking for a Senior UX Designer.
Their UX design team is growing and they want more talent to join their ranks. They are looking for someone who is comfortable challenging the status quo and capable of arguing their case in order to produce great digital solutions.
You should be driven by curiosity and a constant urge for improvement. You should know how to test your designs using data, user testing and prototyping. You also need the skill to execute the final design with precision, while articulating your choices.
It’s a well-run department, with a humble yet ambitious team. They aspire to learn, grow and improve, both as individuals and as a team. They aim to achieve their clearly defined individual and group goals through reflection, openness and cooperation.
The guiding principles are: data-driven, functional, usable and desirable.
They use the following tools:
- Sketch & Craft
- Atomic Design
- Pen & Paper/Whiteboard
- MSc or similar
- Strong portfolio
- User Experience and Digital Design background
- A user-centric approach
- Front End knowledge (there’s no need to code, merely an ability to understand functionality and limitations)
- A good communicator, who enjoys a social environment
- Self-sufficient, with the ability to produce any project from start to finish
- Curiosity and a constant urge to improve both yourself and the team
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.