About our client
Our client is a commodity and trading company based in Geneva.
On behalf of our client, an international and reputable established trading company, Swisslinx is currently looking for a System Engineer (Windows/Linux) to join an international team installing, maintaining and supporting application for development and business users. You will join a team of 25 global workers, with 6-7 being based alongside you in the Geneva office.
This is a permanent role based in Geneva.
– Configure application, database, and web Servers 3rd party software
– Perform configuration and maintenance of Middleware systems
– Provide technical overviews to other team members regarding server configurations and software installation procedures
– Collaboratively work with other members to achieve successful continuous delivery solutions
– 5 years of work experience in IT industry and 2-3 years of DevOps or system administration
– Strong knowledge of Linux and windows operating systems
– Experience in administering and/or installing applications on Windows and Linux required
– Deployment experience of DevOps tools like Git, Artifactory and Docker is advantage
– Flexible to work in different time zones, as per request
– Fluency in English
What’s on offer
– Work for a world-wide company
– Opportunity to grow and learn within a market leader
Does this sound like your next journey?
If so, Swisslinx looks forward to receiving your application.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
Storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external Servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities using my personal information or supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA