Hong Kong – Negotiable HKD
Programme Director – Trade Processing & Operations
This role requires the skills of a seasoned Programme Manager who is used to delivering complex programs and projects in the Asia Pacific region. Strong banking experience is required along with a good understanding of front to bank office trade processing either in a cash or derivatives business.
- Overall delivery of the programme including stakeholder management, project timelines and accountability for success
- Working with other technology and change teams to delivery new platforms and processes to the business
- Analysis of existing stack using project team and delivering new solutions to the business
- Management of the programme function including the business analysts, project managers and PMO function
- At least 20 years of industry experience, gained in a banking or financial services environment in Asia
- A strong track record of delivery in a complex project environment
- Good knowledge of trade processing either in a technology, change or transformation context
- Very strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work with challenging stakeholders
- Experiencing managing programs with large budgets in excess of USD$10million
- Excellent communication skills in English
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984