Job Title: Infrastructure Support Engineer
Location : Vienna
Duration : 3 months
The job description/required skills are as follows:
1. Three to five (3-5) years’ experience providing IT Infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting hardware, software, operating system issues and problems and fixing the issues without impacting/violating the hardware warranty or customer security compliance requirements.
2. Hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting and fixing desktops, printers, laptop and other computer peripherals hardware problems as well as desktop applications.
3. Basic knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts. Ability to perform smart hand activity under instruction based activities at sites.
4. Ability to lift/move computer equipment weighing up to 50Lbs.
5. Skilled in desk side support and PC break/fix including basic administration of Windows O/S.
6. Experience with Anti-spyware and Anti-virus software.
7. Some usage Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP.
8. Smart hand support for peripheral and networking hardware, including, but not limited to monitors, keyboards, mice, printers, fax machines, scanners, routers, wireless routers, switches, firewalls, racks, cabinets, multi-port data termination panels all under Smart Hands’ capability.
9. Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using good deductive reasoning skills.
10. Good written and oral communications skills with clients and management as well as people skills in English & German Language.
11. Ability to work with deadlines and complete tasks on-time.
12. Preferably with an Associate’s Degree in Electronics and CompTIA A+/N+ Certification.
Other Specific Requirement:
1. Meeting Rooms support – VC, Projectors etc. – Very critical.
2. Basic knowledge about Info screen, Audio Video Devices Etc.
3. VIP Support Skillset.
4. Should be able to support Events as and when required.
5. Should support Mobility – Should have knowledge of basic Android, and iPhones, iPad and tablets.
6. Should have basic knowledge on ITIL.
7. Should be able to handle IMAC tickets.
8. Should have experience working with Remedy & Service Now.
Network Related Skillset to support MNS Calls- Smart Hand :
The onsite engineer is expected to have understanding of network devices in order to complete the ticket. The following basic skills are required,
1. Knowledge and working experience in network devices like routers, switches, wireless access points, voice gateways
2. Understanding of IP addressing of devices and ability to configure IP address of network devices
3. Understanding of network interface and physical cabling of network devices
4. CCNA certification or similar network skilled certification – Nice to have.
5. Communication skills to provide technical information from the site to remote NOC team
6. Knowledge and experience with patching and cabling of copper and fiber connectivity to devices
7. Understand customer sites and environment as part of the training provided