Copenhagen, Denmark – £180.00 – £210.00 per Day
We are seeking a Senior Application Support Analyst to join a growing UK-based consultancy, to work on client site with a large organisation who operate within the Logistics sector.
Ideally you’ll be a fluent Danish-speaker, as you’ll be on-site, liaising with native speakers daily, providing technical support to a range of business applications and the end-user commuity, acting as the main point of contact for the team.
- Main Point of Contact for the Applications Support Team.
- Carry out incident management and request fulfilment for applications users.
- Taking lead coordination in the completion of support requests, managing the involvement of supporting partieis including Applicatopm Vendors, Infrastructure Support and SME’s.
- Involvement in service transition processes applied to the Applications Portfolio, including change and capacity management along with IT service continuity management.
- Coordinate the implementation of changes to applications, covering datda migrations, infrastructure migrations and the deployment or upgrading of new applications.
- Native or fluent in Danish, verbal and written.
- Experience in the support of applications, with a focus on EDM/EDT, Spotfire, WOMS, Petrel, Technlog, ECLIPSE, PI and Permit Vision.
- Previous experience in application Scripting using Microsoft SCCM, along with working with Microsoft SQL Server or Microsoft Access.
- Motivational and supervisory skills.