Dublin, City of Dublin, Ireland – Up to £500 /day
Java Developer – 12 month contract – Up to £500 – Dublin, Leopardstown
Overview of role:
My client is looking for brilliant, passionate and innovative Java developers to join its innovation center in Dublin, Ireland.
In this role, you will be a key member of a highly agile group driving hard to create innovative payment solutions before they go to market on a global scale.
This is an opportunity to become part of a world class engineering team, dynamically solving real world customer problems – delivering transformational product and service solutions – focused on trending topics and issues globally.
Ensure all projects are completed on time and to world class standards
Proven ability to work on own initiative and deliver results
Extensive experience in Agile development with strong Technical Architecture skills
Strong engineering skills and experience
Prior experience of both start-up and corporate environments.
– Proficiency with Java (JDK 8 or greater ideally)
– Knowledge of related Java Stack: Spring, JBoss, Tomcat, Spring, Shell Scripting, JSON, Hibernate.
– Expertise with Web Services and API’s (REST, SOAP)
– Experience with Linux, SQL, Multi-threading.
– Expertise in Junit or other automated unit testing frameworks.
– Knowledge of CI/CD principles and tools such as Jenkins, Maven and Git.
– Passionate about Agile software development and experience working with SAFe or SCRUM.
Are you a rock-star software developer with a passion for technology development and innovation?
Do you love coding, enjoy fast paced dynamic environments
Do you have can-do attitude and strong sense of ownership/desire to succeed?
If ‘yes’ please apply with an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.