Germany – £700 – £750 per day
I am partnering with a fascinating organisation on what will be a very challenging and complex transformation programme. This requires an exceptionally experienced and driven professional that has the ability and the proven track record.
- A strong track record of working in a similar role during periods of transformational change such as the start-up phase of major programmes
- Extensive experience working on major programmes and a full understanding of project and programme disciplines
- Experience of developing processes for complex and interconnected programmes with many ‘soft’ elements, with critical interfacing requirements, but still keeping the overall scheme as simple as practical
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral); in particular, ability to engage colleagues successfully in input to process design
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships and partnerships at all levels, and to be sensitive to the other agendas that may be in play.
- Experience of working in an area of high political sensitivity, with evidence of ability to handle people and information appropriately
- Rigorous analytical approach, but nonetheless comfortable with making sense of high ambiguity
- Ability to present processes visually (or otherwise) in an accessible way so that it is easier for people to use them than not.