Project Manager, Construction
- Location Vancouver, BC
- Salary Not available
- Vacancies1 Vacancy
- Terms of employment Permanent Full time
Construction Project Manager
Do you have 10+ years experience as a Construction Project Manager on commercial/ institutional projects over $5 million? Are you passionate about overseeing quality work and fostering long-term relationships? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing team with a strong reputation of success? We are looking for you!
Our Construction Project Manager reports to the Branch Manager and is responsible for leading projects from inception to completion, working collaboratively with Estimators, Project Coordinators, Site Superintendents, Client Stakeholders and Trade Contractors to ensure quality work is completed with exceptional customer satisfaction.
An overview of responsibilities includes, yet is not limited to:
- Attending and/or leading various meetings with appropriate stakeholders from project start-up meetings through client/consultant meetings, subcontractor meetings, and reviews with Branch Manager on project status
- Managing the client relationship throughout the project, representing Kinetic Construction Ltd to all parties involved with the end goal of strengthening all working relationships
- Managing a variety of project details including contract documents, estimates and tenders, subcontracts, material and supply quotations, purchase orders, shop drawings, change management etc.
- Securing appropriate subcontracts, contract bonds, project insurance and other relevant particulars
- Preparing and monitoring project schedules, updates, job costs, cost projections, and budget revisions throughout projects
Successful candidates will have minimum 10 years’ experience leading projects, including involvement on projects valued in excess of $5 million.
We ask all interested applicants to submit a resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected to move forward in the application process will be contacted. No phone calls please.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.