A well established and growing regional company is looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join the blue chip international in-house team providing support on a range of corporate matters.
This team works at the cutting edge of new matters impacting financial services and innovation in a regulated industry which brings unique and novel challenges.
This is a great opportunity for a corporate lawyer to move in-house in pursuit of stronger work/life balance, without sacrificing a challenging and stimulating work environment.
The key responsibilities of the role will involve:
- Providing support on a wide range of corporate matters including mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic partnerships, corporate finance and governance, employment, IT and the like.
- Manage all legal requirements throughout the corporate transaction life cycle, including due diligence and outside counsel;
- Provide training, to identified business areas, on law, processes and policies.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- 5 years PQE experience in a corporate role either in-house or private practice;
- Experience working on sophisiticated transactions;
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.