Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP Case Management/SAP Netweaver Folder Management Consultant
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months extendable
Location: United Arab Emirates
– Implementing Case Management/Netweaver Folder Management throughout an implementation project with a customer for a predefined period of time
– Conducting customer requirements gathering sessions during which all business requirements should be documented for solution design
– Creating business processes document ‘Blueprint’ which lists down all business requirements been gathered before and propose a solution design to be realised
– Configuring customer solution as per Blueprint.
– Executing Unit Test, system Test, and Integration Test before Final Integration test with customer team to make sure that solution is working as expected and performing tasks as requested
– Determining customising requirements as per business need and communicating these requirements to development team.
– Delivering key user training during project life cycle.
– Preparing key user manuals which to be delivered to customer team at the end of final training.
– Following-up with the project scope and plan in order to be able to stick to the timeline of the assignment
– After live support activities and tasks
Candidate must have or be skilled in;
– Bachelor Degree with MIS/IT/IS or any equivalent major is a must
– At least 7 years of experience with SAP consulting.
– At least 5 full life cycle Implementations (End to End)
– Arabic speaking is a must
– Case Management/Netweaver Folder Management Experience is Highly preferred
– Industry specific focus in Public-sectors (Preferred).
– Effective communication, listening, negotiation & presentation skills.
– Intensive knowledge transfer and training abilities.
– Deep understanding of SAP roles and authorisations concept.
– Preferred experience with touch points in the following SAP areas:
– SAP Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX)
– SAP Business Partner ( BP )
– SAP QM/PM Service Notification.
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.