Nuremberg, Germany – EUR80k – EUR100k per annum + Benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an Enterprise Architect to work for a large marketing client based in Nuremberg Germany.
This is a permanent position.
- Define business and data architecture for our enterprise landscape (Finance, HR, Sales, Procurement etc).
- Provide transparency on business capabilities, application landscape and data flows.
- Coordinate requirements from multiple solution projects and assess their impact on enterprise architecture
- Drive further development of pragmatic enterprise architecture management approach within the business.
- Consult the functional domain experts and business teams within transformation program
- Be responsible for the architecture transformation
- Identify cross domain decision needs and drive decision making
- Drive the architecture strategy definition and implementation
- Drive architecture governance
- Cooperate and align with our global IT Architecture team
If you are interested please send an up to date Cv to (see below)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.