Hong Kong – EUR
- Establish and maintain good relationship with clients.
- Marketing, explore new clients and business opportunities, market intelligence.
- Liaise with clients, government bodies and other external parties when necessary.
- Proposal preparations and business presentations.
- Participate in negotiation, project meetings, dispute and complaint settlement, public relations etc.
Secondary responsibilities (depending on the candidate’s individual background):
- Participate in project and construction management, contract administration.
- Design and drawing preparation.
- Project submissions, tendering supports and presentations.
- Site supervision, fabricators monitoring, quality control etc.
- Must be a degree holder in interior design/architecture/construction disciplines and possesses appropriate professional qualifications.
- Must have at least 6 years of solid work experience in the above professions and have in depth operation knowledge in interior fitting out .
- Must be very fluent in written and spoken English and Portuguese.
- The candidate should be presentable, have cheerful and out stretching characters, strong business acumen, be adaptive and possesses exceptional inter-personal and mediating skills.
- Must state in the resume conversance on which of : Power Point/CAD/Word/Excel/MS Projects/Any popular interior design software…etc.
Interested candidate should submit his/her resume in English to and include expected net salary in EUR (don’t include your cost of accommodation in your expected salary since the company will provide accommodation or money in lieu as additional to salary), other expected employment terms, availability, family status, half and full recent photos.