PS Core Engineer
Dublin, City of Dublin, Ireland – €60K-65K + competitive package
ConSol Partners are currently looking for a PS Core Engineer to work for a leading service provider, for the operations and maintenance team. They have a strong presence globally providing connectivity for customer across 100 countries. They are connectivity platform organisation offering innovative solutions for leading (IOT) Internet of things, (M2M) machine-to-machine as well as device manufacturing clients internationally.
The position will be based in Dublin, Ireland providing highly technical expertise within the Packet Core domain. The versatile, energetic and flexible engineer will responsible for and be able to provide strong operations and maintenance support for a global telecoms data network. This is a fantastic opportunity for an engineer to progress their technical and organisational ability, working in a small team of engineers at the cutting edge of IoT technologies.
Salary: €60K-65K + competitive package
Location: Dublin, Ireland
The successful candidate will have the following skill set:
- Responsible for the supporting the global PS Core Data infrastructure.
- Driving the success of geo redundant connectivity solutions.
- Conscious of security at all layers.
- Ensuring consistent uptime of the PS Core network.
- The key point of contact for vendors and providers.
- Participate in end to end solution testing.
- Innovate with existing and potential customers to develop needed and wanted solutions.
- Technologies desired: PGW, VoLTE, DNS, PCRF, PCEF, GN, GY, GI.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
If you are interested in the available position please send your updated CV to (see below)