Dublin City Centre – EUR50k – EUR70k per annum
User Experience roles, even at a senior level, improve immeasurably in value based on how much they allow a designer to continue learning and growing. That is something for which our client, a Central Dublin business working at the heart of the fintech space, has a deep appreciation. They are now seeking a Senior UX Designer to join, in a position that will allow you to both utilise and develop your skills in the field.
What You’ll Do:
- Study users and stakeholders to understand their technical needs, balancing these with the goals of the business.
- Strive to craft solutions for a variety of complex user interactions.
- Work with cross functional teams in an Agile environment to ensure best in class outputs, with a consistent focus on user-centred design.
Who You Are:
- A seasoned UX Designer with at least 6-7 years’ experience, coming from a background that includes companies with a rich design focused culture.
- A Designer with a portfolio that clearly yet thoroughly talks through your work, covering processes from conception to conclusion.
If you are a Senior User Experience Designer who appreciates the value of constant growth, get in touch by mail at (see below), or apply below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.