Brussels, Belgium – Euros 700 per Day
Exciting opportunity for a Test Coach to join a Financial Services organisation for a contract assignment. Our client has recently undergone an Agile transformation programme of work and the objective of this programme is to reorganise the existing IT department in order to give the product development teams the maximum level of autonomy for developing, testing and deploying their applications.
Therefore, we are seeking a Test Coach to come on board and help the development teams to adopt best practices for testing. We are looking for someone with experience of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and strong coaching skills.
- Coach agile development teams and Tribe test engineers
- Improve deliverables of the team by training them on best practices regarding testing
- Assist with implementation of Behaviour Driven Development
- Assist with implementation of UI Test Automation
- Assist with implementation of API/Contract First testing
- Assist with implementation of Unit testing
- Assist with definition of Test Strategy and Test Plan on squad and tribe levels
- Assist with implementation of Continuous Integration pipeline
Validate how new processes and requirements can be implemented:
- Cross-check the requirements with the capabilities of the existing platform and evaluate if the existing platform/tooling can be extended or if new tooling must be added
- Use the interactions with the various teams/stakeholders to identify the pains with which they are confronted
- Keep up to date on industry standards and evolution and use this knowledge to propose evolution and improvements
- Work closely together with the other coaches (Agile, Lean, DevOps).
- Strong experience in Testing practices
- Thorough experience working in or with Agile development teams
- Strong coaching experience
- Good understanding of the SDLC
- Experience with Test Techniques
- Experience with Cucumber and BDD
- Experience with Test automation tools (Appium, Capybara/Selenium, SoapUI, )
- Experience with source code (SVN/Git) and artefact repositories (Nexus)
- Experience with Mainframe, Database, Back End testing is a big plus
- Experience with code scanning tools (Sonar/Fortify) is a plus
- Experience with mobile development tools for Android and IOS platforms is a plus
- Experience with Performance testing is a plus
- Experience with Security testing is a plus
- Experience with Service Virtualization is a plus
Church International Ltd (CIL) acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. CIL is a committed equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from us within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we may retain your details on our database for future opportunities. Candidate’s CVs will not be forwarded onto third parties without their consent.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.