Dublin – £55k – £70k per annum + 20% bonus and benefits
UX Research and Optimisation Manager
UX Research and Optimisation Manager with a strong, almost obsessional customer focus, leadership, web analytics and optimisation experience, the ability to recommend, oversee and present end-to-end qualitative research methods/processes in an Agile environment, who is accomplished at working with a variety of stakeholders – UX designers, UI developers, product managers etc., comfortable managing teams and passionate about evangelising how conversion optimisation can drive business is required by a renowned tech giant with a global reach to ensure their products are intuitive and successful.
Key Skills of a UX Research and Optimisation Manager:
- Strong personal skills and stakeholder relationship building ability
- Experience in leading a team with direct reports.
- Knowledge and commercial use of testing and analytics tools.
- Impeccable communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate and present information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks managing priorities and focus as needed.
- Ideally experience with mobile and tablet – either iOS or Android.
Key Responsibilities as a Research and Optimisation Manager
- Manage the end-to-end Research process.
- Manage and mentor the Research and Optimisation teams.
- Work closely with Product Managers, UX team, UI Developers and other analysts throughout the business to discuss and prioritise testing opportunities, share insights and knowledge and act as a consultant using your optimisation expertise.
- Be the testing/optimisation evangelist for the business, regularly consulting and presenting to various teams on how conversion optimisation can help shape the future.
- Be an inspiring leader, who can influence and persuade multiple teams, as well as effectively people manage and develop direct reports.
- Be a champion for testing and analytics tools and be the go to expert on the integrations.
- Understand how to use web analytics and user behaviour monitoring data.
A great opportunity to add your personality and expertise to an exciting and truly Agile entity with a cutting-edge tech stack.
Opus Resourcing is an employment agency in respect of permanent and contract positions.