Abu Dhabi – 70k – 100k per annum + Relocation + Housing + Schooling
One of our most attractive clients on the market is now recruiting!
A 3rd Line Support/Senior Analyst/Systems Engineer will become a member of the team responsible for production technology operations, Technology Operations performs a critical function for the organisation IT Department as the primary operator of the technology plant and production environment custodian.
The successful 3rd Line Support/Senior Analyst/Systems Engineer will be involved in supporting the Technology Operations team. This team is core to the delivery, maintenance and support of the production technology environment. The team is responsible for ensuring the continuous availability of technology services to end-users. This entails day-to-day operational duties as well as strategic gate-keeping and custodial accountabilities.
Technology Operations Engineer/3rd Line Support/Senior Analyst/Systems Engineer is required to provide first responder support for end-users and is the primary first responder out-of-hours for Front Office and other key business functions.
Salary: Approximately 100k USD p/a + additional benefits and relocation assistance.
Requirements for the 3rd Line Support/Senior Analyst/Systems Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 3+ year’s experience in a similar role ideally in a technology operations environment.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal. Able to clearly articulate technical issues and activities to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to multi-task, with strong ownership and demonstrating an appropriate sense of urgency.
- 24×7 coverage on the team on a rotational shift
- Strong working experience with job scheduling applications.
- Experience with Middleware applications.
- Detail-oriented with a proactive approach to solving problems.
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows Server and VMware operating systems.
- Broad knowledge of hardware, networking and software fundamentals with solid troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in monitoring the production environment across multiple technology disciplines: applications, O/S, networking, storage, databases, etc.
- Initiative and desire to maintain exposure across multiple technology disciplines.
- Strong team skills whilst being able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong production ethic and customer orientation.
- Industry certification such as ITIL is an asset.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the biggest existing investment companies out there. You’ll be working in a diverse team with varying working schedule.
Please send your updated resume to (see below)
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the “Allegis Group”). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group’s Privacy Notice. By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant’s voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant’s profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.