Registered Nurse – Expression of Interest
HealthX is Australia’s leading healthcare workforce solutions company and has 10 years’ experience placing high calibre nurses across the country. By building and maintaining strong relationships with employers, HealthX is the preferred supplier to many providers in Australia. We work closely with employers to ensure we match your skills and preferences with the ideal employer and role.
ABOUT OUR REGISTERED NURSE POSITIONS
We are currently seeking experienced aged care Registered Nurses (RN) for full-time roles with leading aged care providers across Queensland. We have positions in rural and regional areas around Australia, from beachside locations to country towns.
We work with sought-after healthcare providers, ensuring our Registered Nurses and healthcare staff are continually learning from the best, gaining new skills, and enjoying continual support from our team.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- ACFI Documentation
- Experience developing and reviewing care plans
- Hands on resident care
- Medication administration
- GP rounds
- Wound management
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to delegate and prioritise work load
- Current AHPRA registration
- Previous experience as a Registered Nurse in aged care
- Proof of qualifications
- A positive and motivated attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
WHAT HEALTHX OFFERS
- Sponsored job opportunities (457)
- Relocation support through our Soft Landing Program
- Competitive rates of pay
- Private health care discounts
Please Note: These positions are not open to new or recent graduates and the successful candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an aged care setting.
Although HealthX offers 457 and other visa sponsorship opportunities, preference for appointment will be given to Australian Permanent Residents.
For a confidential discussion and comprehensive position description with package breakdown please contact Vicky on +64 7 3858 0542 or +64437 208 971 or email your resume to vdouglas @ healthx.com.au