Luxembourg – Euros 500 per Day
Apps IT are currently seeking experienced SOA Consultants to work for a leading IT Consultancy in Luxembourg for 12 months plus.
Below are the typical activities carried out by the SOA & BPM Consultant:
- Provide technical expertise on Oracle BPM Suite and Oracle SOA Suite, including Oracle Service Bus, API Gateway, Stream Explorer, etc;
- Provide technical expertise on Oracle BPM Suite and Oracle SOA Suite, including Service Bus, API Management, Stream Explorer, BAM, B2B, etc;
- Actively participate in all phases of a BPM & SOA project development life cycle, including requirements gathering and analysis, solution design and development, testing and implementation, post-production support and evolution;
- Act as a trusted advisor to provide technical guidance to customers;
- Design appropriate architectures using the Oracle Fusion Middleware product stack, especially on Oracle BPM & SOA to deliver business-driven SOA in highly heterogeneous environments;
- Helping customers to benchmark applications and to identify bottlenecks, as well as provide guidance on tuning and optimisation of Oracle WebLogic, Oracle BPM, Oracle SOA and integration between on-premises and cloud-delivered applications;
- Knowledge sharing with both customers and project team members, sometimes acting as a mentor to more junior staff;
- Deliver training on Oracle WebLogic, Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle SOA Suite;
- Producing accurate and concise written documentation.
- Proven experience on Oracle WebLogic Suite, Oracle BPM Suite and Oracle SOA Suite, including SCA, BPEL, BPMN, Business Rules, Human Workflow, BAM, Service Bus (OSB), EDN, B2B, Adapters, Coherence, etc.
- Expert hands-on knowledge of WS-*, XML, XPATH, XSLT, XQuery;
- The ability to design, rapidly prototype, and implement scalable, reliable, and maintainable BPM/SOA solutions;
- Strong interest in designing complex and mission-critical Middleware solutions;
- Strong command of Middleware security topics;
- Familiarity with best practices for SOA design patterns;
- Experience using APIs and web service aggregation;
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities;
- Strong aptitude for learning and high degree of self-motivation;
- A professional approach when dealing with internal and external customers;
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud (SOACS, ICS, PCS in particular) would be very useful;
- Knowledge of ADF-BC/SDO, BPM Process Portal, and ADF-Faces;
- Any experience (POC or otherwise) or developing of Cloud Adapters;
- Excellent working knowledge of modern tooling including Git, Maven, Hudson, JIRA, etc;
- Fusion Middleware/SOA Platform administration experience would be an advantage;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under stressful circumstances;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in a rapidly growing global organisation;
- A strong desire to acquire new competencies and enthusiasm to accept new challenges;
- Fluent in English. Good working knowledge of any other European language is a bonus.