RegCMC Associate Manager wanted for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Advanced degree in pharmacy, biochemistry, biotechnology or equivalent
- Working knowledge of biotechnology, analytics, pharmaceutical technology or drug development processes
- Knowledge of regulations and guidelines for NCEs and product life cycle maintenance
- Work experience in international project teams along with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Authoring high-quality CMC documentation with support and guidance, applying agreed CMC global regulatory strategies, assuring technical congruency and regulatory compliance, and e-publishing throughout project life cycle as an actively participant of a global team
- Keeping knowledge up to date with regard to regulatory guidelines and new technical trends
- Identifying required documentation for global submissions and negotiate the delivery of approved technical source documents
- Supporting the general department such as DRAGON support, annual and product renewal writing, source documentation and other database entry activities
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH11653Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you?Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.Going the extra mileNew to Switzerland?In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health – and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
RM IT Professional Resources AG is a professional Recruitment Agency with over 15 years of experience. We provide IT Specialists in a wide range of Industries including Banking, Engineering, Government, Insurance, Pharmaceutical – and Telecommunication.
Roles covered: Accountant, Business Analyst, C# and C++, Developer, Finance, Infrastructure, IT, Java, .NET, Pharma, Portfolio Manager, Project Manager, Risk, Software Engineer, Support, and many more. We help you to achieve your goals with innovative and interesting positions for high-end quality IT and non IT jobs.
You will have our constant support and guidance during the entire hiring process, involving an expert on- and off- boarding.
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
• All administrative questions
• Finding an apartment
• Health – and social insurance
• Work permit and much more