Our client is looking for an experienced chef to work in the kitchen of their popular pub/bistro. You will have worked in similar high volume environments, with a focus on quality and customer service. With your solid, stable work history along with formal qualifications, you will possess a passion for all things cooking and have the ability to handle anything that comes your way.
As the ideal candidate you must show:
- Knowledgable in producing pub/bistro style dishes
- Evidence of working in a very busy a la carte environment
- A passion for cooking and all things food related
- Good career growth and stability in your previous positions
- The ability to learn, develop and adapt to a new environment
To be eligible for these posts you must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Diploma level Industry qualifications
- Stable resume/CV
- Written references from your past employers
In return the companies can offer you:
- A stable career and a secure future in Australia
- Sponsorship on a 457 visa if required
- A guaranteed salary plus superannuation included
- A busy and fulfilling kitchen environment
- The possibility of support in the future for permanent residency if meeting the eligibility criteria
*Candidates in Australia on a 457 Visa will be highly considered*
If you believe you are the person we are looking for or would like to find out more please apply
Please Note: You will be responsible for the cost of your work visa and relocation cost to place of work in Australia. All applications will be considered in confidence.
TSS Immigration is a Melbourne based, full service Immigration and Recruitment firm. We have recruited Chefs and other hospitality employees for Australia and New Zealand since 2005.
We will manage your visa application as well as liaising with your future employer