- Marketing and Advertising
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
DescriptionThe RoleThe role of a Gallery Support Specialist is to educate, inspire and skillfully guide Tesla’s potential customers through the vehicle purchase and configuration process. Gallery Support Specialist have the incredible opportunity to advise discerning Tesla clients, while honing their abilities in lead qualification and adaptively targeting specific talking points for Tesla vehicles dependent on the audience. We expect members of this team to become experts in our products and the direct-from-manufacturer sales model that has made Tesla an innovator in the automotive industry, while also developing the acumen needed to excel as a field sales representative.The ideal candidate will possess superior interpersonal and communication skills, unshakeable moral fortitude, and a strong awareness of appropriate behavior when supporting customers. Via education and inspiration, the Gallery Support Specialist will epitomize the no hassle, low pressure Tesla sales experience and represent our top-tier brand with the highest integrity at all times. We want customers to feel comfortable and excited about joining the Tesla family.It is our mission to accelerate the World’s Transition to Sustainable Transportation.Responsibilities
- Client Interaction: Engage our current customers to process deposits, trade quotes, lease loan quotes and manage communication with prospective customers and Advisors for those who have not yet made a purchase by aiding in pre-qualifying customers before their test drive.
- Influence customer purchases of Tesla vehicles by educating customers on the Tesla brand, including the company mission, business model, and no stress educational approach to sales
- Drive Outreach: Support call and email campaigns to close orders pending loans and rates, trade-ins etc. and any areas where the Advisor may be limited in discussing with clients during outreach campaigns
- Cross-Functional: Work closely with Delivery Experience Specialist (DES) to ensure customer needs and expectations are met and all details related to delivery are seamless
- Provide feedback and recommendations on communication efforts based on direct experiences with potential clients
- Be a team player. We want teammates with a proactive, never-fail attitude in the face of adversity, ambiguous situations and a lack of managerial oversight. You should have the ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working with teammates for the greater good of the team and company.
- Self-motivated & passionate with ability to work effectively in a highly automated & collaborative sales environment
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to explain complex technical concepts
- Proven track record to meet or exceed targets and goals
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, internet navigation, CRM applications- preferably Salesforce.com).
- 1-3 years’ experience preferred
- BA/BS required or equivalent experience
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Valid US Driver’s License with a clean and safe driving record
- Ability to obtain DMV Salesperson’s License
- Requirement to follow Tesla, Inc. information security policy